Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
- Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact details (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.), payment data (bank details, account data, payment history, etc.), contract data (subject of the contract, term etc.), content data (text input, videos, photos, etc.), communication data (IP address etc.),
- Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 para. 1 c) DS-GVO
Conducting contracts, optimizing website technically and economically, facilitating easy access to the site, fulfilling contractual obligations, fulfilling legal retention requirements, optimizing and statistically evaluating our services, promoting website commercial use, improving user experience, making website user-friendly, business operation of advertising and website , Marketing / sales / advertising, statistics compilation, spam & abuse prevention, customer service and customer care, handle contact requests, provide content and content sites, uninterrupted, secure operation of our site,
- Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 para. 1 e) of the DS-GVO
Visitors / users of the website, customers, interested parties, The affected persons are collectively referred to as "users".
Below we inform you about the legal bases of the processing of personal data:
1. If we have obtained your consent to the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GMO Legal basis.
2. If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which are based on your request, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GMO Legal basis.
3. If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that we are subject to (eg statutory retention requirements), Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GMO Legal basis.
4. If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. d) DS-GMO Legal basis.
5. If the processing is necessary to safeguard our or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not predominate in this regard, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO Legal basis.Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors.
Without your consent, we generally do not pass on data to third parties. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal basis, e.g. when passing on data to online payment providers for performance of a contract or by court order or for a legal obligation to disclose the data for the purposes of law enforcement, security or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, for example, to host our websites and databases) to process your data. If data are passed on to the processor by order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR. We select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have given us the right to give instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and the data protection rules in accordance with DS-GMOs.
The adoption of the basic European data protection regulation (DS-GVO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which DS-GVO applies. If the processing takes place through services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must fulfill the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DS-GVO. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the EU Commission's officially acknowledged level of data protection or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". In US companies, submission to the Privacy Shield, the EU-US data protection agreement, meets these requirements.
1. If you only use our website for informational purposes (ie no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data: • IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• Date and time of the call;
• browser type;
• language and browser version;
• Content of the call;
• time zone;
• access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• Websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
There is no storage of this data together with other personal data of you.
2. These data serve the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and safe delivery of our website to you with functions and contents as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
3. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
4. For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for the retention period of 7 days. After this period, they will be automatically deleted, unless we require their retention for evidence in attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations.
- Session Cookies: We use so-called "cookies" to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (for example, if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way serves to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site. If you close the browser or log out, the session cookies will be deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. In the security settings of your browser, you can delete the cookies at any time.
Third party cookies:
2. The legal basis of this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. Lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are used to initiate a contract, e.g. otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, so that in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO legal basis.
3. Objection and opt-out: You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You may opt-out of third-party cookies for advertising purposes through this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/) contradict.
Settlement of contracts
1. We process stock data (eg company, title / academic degree, names and addresses as well as contact data of users, e-mail), contract data (eg services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (eg bank details, payment history) for the purpose of fulfilling our requirements contractual obligations (knowledge of who is a contractor, justification, content design and processing of the contract, verification of the plausibility of the data) and services (eg contacting the customer service) acc. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO. The entries marked as obligatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
2. A transfer of this data to third parties is not, unless it is necessary for the prosecution of our claims (eg transfer to lawyer for debt collection) or fulfillment of the contract (eg transfer of data to payment providers) or there is a legal obligation acc , Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GMO.
3. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of their survey. This is the case for the inventory and contract data when the data for the execution of the contract are no longer required and no claims can be made under the contract, because these are statute-barred (warranty: two years / statutory limitation: three years ). Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, at the end of the contract, we will postpone processing after three years. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. Information in the user account remains until it is deleted.
Online payment provider
1. The settlement takes place when paying by "Paypal" via PayPal (Europe) S.àr.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, Web: paypal.de, https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full. Or over our Online Payment Provider Stripe Payments, California, San Francisco, USA.
Hereinafter called "Online Settlers". The online payers collect, store and process the usage and billing information from you to determine and bill for the service you use. The data entered in the online accounts are only processed and stored by them. If the online payers can not or only partially collect the user fees or the online payers refrain from doing so due to a complaint from you, the usage data will be forwarded by the online payers to the person in charge and a blocking by the responsible person may take place. The same applies if e.g. a credit card company reverses a transaction of you at the expense of the person in charge.
2. Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR, as processing is required to fulfill a contract by the controller. In addition, external online financial statements are calculated on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR from legitimate interests of the person responsible used to offer you the most secure, easy and varied payment options.
Use of the blog features / comments
1. You can post public comments on our blog, which includes posts about topics on our site. You can use a pseudonym instead of a plain name. Your contribution will then be published under the pseudonym. The specification of the e-mail address is obligatory, all other information is voluntary.
2. We save in your setting of a comment your IP address with date and time, which we delete after 7 days. The storage serves the legitimate interest of the defense against the use of third parties in the publication of illegal or untrue contents by you. We save your e-mail address for the purpose of contacting third parties if your comments are legally objectionable.
3. Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) and f) DS-GMO.
4. We do review your comments before publishing. In the case of complaints by third parties, we reserve the right to delete your comments. We do not pass the data on to third parties, unless it is necessary for the prosecution of our claims or there is a legal obligation (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (c) DS-GVO).
5. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection or the execution of the contract, because the contract has been terminated.
Contact by contact form / E-Mail / Post
1. When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
2. The legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of a consent of you Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GMO. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. The person in charge has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer inquiries from the users, to secure evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to fulfill his statutory retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GMO.
3. We can store your information and contact request in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a comparable system.
4. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of their survey. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with you is over. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified. Requests from users who have an account or contract with us, we save until the expiration of two years after the contract termination. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiration: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
5. You have the option at any time to give your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) to revoke the GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by email, you may object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
1. You can subscribe to our newsletter with your voluntary consent by entering your e-mail address. Only this is mandatory. The indication of further data is voluntary and serves only the purpose of a personal address. We use the so-called "double opt-in procedure" for registration. After registering with your email, you will receive an email from us confirming your registration with a confirmation link. If you click on this confirmation link, your email will be included in the newsletter mailing list and saved for the purpose of sending emails. If you do not click on the confirmation link within hours, your login details will be blocked and automatically deleted after 7 days.
2. In addition, we log your IP address used during login as well as the date and time of the double opt-in (login and confirmation). The purpose of this storage is fulfillment of legal requirements regarding the proof of your registration as well as the prevention of misuse regarding your email.
1. We have the "Google Analytics" web site analytics tool (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA, EU office: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ) integrated on our website.
2. When visiting our website Google places a cookie on your computer in order to be able to analyze the use of our website by you. The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. If personal information is transferred to the US, Google's certification under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework) is a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law.
3. We have activated the IP anonymization "anonymizeIP", which means that the IP addresses are only processed in shortened form. On this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the person responsible. In addition, we have activated the cross-device analysis of website visitors, which is carried out via a so-called user ID. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. The use of Google Analytics is for the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
1. We have integrated YouTube videos from youtube.com on our website using the embedded function so that they can be accessed directly on our website. YouTube is part of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA, EU office: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. We have integrated the videos in the so-called "extended privacy mode", without cookies being used to personalize the video playback. Instead, the video recommendations are based on the currently playing video. Videos played in enhanced privacy mode in an embedded player will not affect which videos are recommended to you on YouTube. At the start of a video (click on the video), YouTube will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website , The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. This is also done without a user account at Google. If you are logged in to your Google Account, Google may associate the above information with your account. If you do not want this, you will need to log out of your Google Account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses this data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimization of its websites.
2. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
5. Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US framework) and therefore required to comply with European data protection law.
1. We have "Google's" reCAPTCHA anti-spam feature on our website (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA, EU office: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland). By using "reCAPTCHA" in our forms, we can determine if the input was made by a machine (robot) or a human. When using the service, your IP address and any other required data may be transmitted to Google servers in the United States.
2. The purpose of processing this data is to avoid spam and abuse as well as our economic interest in optimizing our website.
3. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
4. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework). This ensures that European data protection law is respected.
1. We have maps from "Google Maps" on our website (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA, EU office: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland). This will allow us to display the location of addresses and directions directly on our website in interactive maps and enable you to use this tool.
2. When you visit our website, where Google Maps is integrated, you will be connected to Google's servers in the United States. Here, your IP and location can be transferred to Google. In addition, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page. This is also done without a user account at Google. If you are logged in to your Google Account, Google may associate the above information with your account. If you do not want this, you will need to log out of your Google Account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses this data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimization of its websites.
3. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
6. Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US framework) and therefore required to comply with European data protection law.
Presence in social media
2. We process your information that you send to us through these networks in order to communicate with you and to respond to your messages there.
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in communicating with users and our external presentation for the purpose of advertising in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. Insofar as you have given the person responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 DS-BER.
4. The data protection information, information possibilities and contradictory possibilities (opt-out) of the respective networks can be found here:
Social media plug-ins
1. We use social media social media plugins on our website. We use the so-called "two-click solution" Shariff of c't or heise.de. When retrieving our website, no personal data will be transmitted to the providers of the plug-ins. Next to the social network logo or brand, you'll find a slider that lets you activate the plug-in with a click. Once activated, the social networking provider receives the information that you have accessed our website and that your personal information is transmitted to the provider of the plug-in and stored there. These are so-called third party cookies. For some providers, such as Facebook, their IP will be anonymized immediately after collection.
2. The data collected about the user stores the plug-in provider as usage profiles. These are used for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about the activities of the user on our website. The user is entitled to a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, whereby one must turn to the exercise of this right to the respective plug-in provider.
3. Legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is our legitimate interest in improving and optimizing our website by increasing our awareness through social networks as well as the possibility of interacting with you and the users via social networks according to Art. 6 para P.1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
4. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations. Nor are we aware of the scope of the data collection, the purpose of the processing and the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
1. We have social media plugins on our website Facebook.com (based in the EU: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) as part of the so-called "Two-Click -Solution "of Shariff integrated. You recognize this by the Facebook logo" f "or the addition" Like "," Like "or" Share ".
2. As soon as you deliberately activate the Facebook plug-in, a connection is made from your browser to the Facebook servers. At the same time, Facebook receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our website and transmits this information to Facebook servers in the USA where this information is stored. If you are logged into your account on Facebook, Facebook can assign this information to your account. When using the functions of the plug-in, e.g. By clicking on the "Like" button, this information will also be transferred from your browser to Facebook's servers in the US, stored there and displayed on your Facebook profile and, if applicable, your friends.
4. If you log out of Facebook before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no information about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on Facebook when activating the plug-in.
5. You can also prevent the Facebook plug-in from being downloaded by so-called "Facebook Blockers", which you can install as an add-on for your browser: Facebook Blocker for Firefox, Chrome and Opera or 1blocker for Safari, iPad and iPhone.
6. Facebook has submitted to the Privacy Shield, ensuring that European data protection law is respected: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US- Framework.
1. We have Twitter.com plug-ins on our website (Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA) as part of the so-called "Two-Click Solution" by Shariff integrated. These plug-ins can be recognized by the Twitter logo with a white bird on a blue background. An overview of Twitter buttons or tweets can be found at: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-for-websites/overview.
2. If you are logged in to your Twitter account while you are activating the Twitter plug-ins at will, Twitter may assign the call to our website to your Twitter profile. What data is transmitted to Twitter, we do not know.
3. If you want to exclude the data transmission to Twitter on activation of the plug-in, then log out of Twitter and delete your cookies before visiting our website.
5. Twitter has submitted to the Privacy Shield, ensuring that European data protection law is respected: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
- We have integrated plug-ins from the social network Instagram (Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, Calif., 94025, USA) on our website as part of Shariff's "Two-Click Solution". These can be recognized by the Instagram logo in the form of a square camera.
- If you willingly activate the plug-in, it will connect to your browser from Instagram. In the process, Instagram receives the information, including your IP address, that you have visited our site and transmits the information to Instagram servers in the US, where this information is stored. If you are logged into Instagram on Instagram, Instagram can assign this information to your account and you can click on the Instagram button to share and save the contents of our pages on your Instagram account and, if necessary, to show your friends there. We have no knowledge of the exact content of the submitted data, their use and storage duration through Instagram.
- If you log out of Instagram before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no information about your visit to our website will be associated with your profile on Instagram when the plug-in is activated.
Rights of the person concerned
1. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected.
Insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on the balance of interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) support DS-GMO, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The right to object can be exercised free of charge.
About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
Dog is Awesome®
E-mail address: [email protected]
- Right of information
You have a right of information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, the information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is being disclosed, the planned storage period, the source of their data, if not collected directly from you.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to correct inaccurate or complete data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- Right of cancellation
You have a right to delete your stored data according to Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage are contrary to this.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Art. 18 para. 1 lit. a) to d) DS-GVO is fulfilled:
- If you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of personal data;
- the controller no longer needs personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible prevail over your reasons.
- Right to Data Portability
- Right to appeal
As of: 10/01/2022